Personally, I love video marketing for two reasons:
- They quickly communicate ideas
- They make me connect on a much deeper level compared to text on a page
But don’t take my word for it. There are some incredible stats about online videos. For instance, over half a billion people watch a video on Facebook every day. Do you realise how many people that is? That is 8.3% of the people on earth!
Video marketing increases trust in your brand.
Recent stats show that 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers and over half of marketing professionals say video gives the best ROI.
- Forbes stats: //www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2017/09/22/top-10-video-marketing-trends-and-statistics-roundup-2017/#1faa4cd77103
- Hubspot stats: //blog.hubspot.com/marketing/video-marketing-statistics
- Socialmediatoday stats: //www.socialmediatoday.com/social-business/50-social-media-video-marketing-stats-2017-infographic
“If you’re not using video marketing as part of your marketing strategy, you are losing out big time”
For start-ups, videos are a great way of connecting with your audience with engaging content. You don’t need fancy equipment – a camera phone and some good lighting are all you need. Videos can humanise your founder/CEO, showcase new clients or promote testimonials from existing ones. You can reveal your workspace, your team and your partners. Facebook Live, Instagram Live and LinkedIn Video make on-platform videos so easy, anyone can do them – just hit live!
Stuck for content ideas? Then give us a buzz for an inspiring chat. As a final stats treat, check out this infographic from Website Builder – 127 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Marketing