We would love to support you in creating an engaging content strategy for your business.
- This summer, we will run a couple of contests that we hope will be fun AND provide you with FREE content strategy and marketing support.
- Our first contest is to name the robots of Robots Inc, a fictitious company that builds custom robotic devices for the B2B market.
- It has a growing customer base, supported by a small sales and marketing team.
- The company just launched a new robot but potential buyers don’t understand how the new robot can solve their challenge.
- The sales team actively engage with potential buyers and marketing occasionally push out content via social media.
- Yet, sales are slow and the target customers don’t see why they should switch to a new product.
What will you gain from a content strategy session?
You will be able to answer these questions about your business:
- Who is your target customer and what is the value you offer them?
- How will you ensure engagement and sales leads from content?
- What are 1-2 key topics that you can create content for?
How to enter the contest and WIN a content strategy session
It started on LinkedIn a few days ago. Here’s the post, which includes instructions.
Here are a few quick tips:
- Watch the video
- Pick a robot
- Give it a name
- Tell me your reason for giving that name ( I love WHYs so don’t hold back here!)
- Give your answers on the LinkedIn post OR
email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry. Use ROBOTS in your subject title.
Your contact details WILL NOT be stored for future correspondence. If you’d like to get in touch separately, please do so)
Winners (max 3) will be contacted by 30 June.
Other Information: Content Strategy Session
Content strategy sessions will be held in August 2018
The session will be face-to-face if a winner is based in Aberdeen, Scotland
If a winner is outside Aberdeen, the session will be remote via Skype or Facetime.
Please share this post with your friends and colleagues.